Thinking about selling your boat ? Going Going Gone.....
Thinking about selling your boat don’t delay– boats are selling - FACT!
Here at Boatshed Essex we are selling all sorts of boats from family sailing boats through ocean going yachts and cruiser/racers. Power boats are just as popular with small speed boats and RIBS still selling as are larger motor cruisers and flybridge motor yachts. Boatshed Essex don't just concentrate on the coastal areas we also sell inland waterways vessels, broads cruisers and barges.
Here are a few Stats:
• There are currently 83 boats for sale all over Essex & we don’t just cover the local areas of Fambridge Yacht Haven, Burnham Yacht Harbour, Bradwell Marina and the Crouch River Yacht clubs.
• We can sell your boat wherever it is in Essex – With boat for sale in all areas including West Mersea, Titchmarsh Marina, Blackwater Marina the Heybridge Basin and Maldon. We also cover the Thames from Thorpe Bay Yacht Club in Southend on Sea, Leigh on Sea, Canvey Island and all the way up to Thurrock Yacht Club in Grays.
• The Boatshed Essex office Sold 37 boats in the last 6 months.
• We currently have 10 boats under offer Now in November!
Serious about selling- It has to be Boatshed:
• With nearly 400,000 registered customers looking to buy - We have the largest independent data base of boat buyers in the world.
• New even higher resolution photographs - 4 times larger than the previous ones – To show your boat in its best possible light.
• Many of our boats from the Essex area sell to Scandinavia and all parts of mainland Europe – We automatically translate all our boat listing details into many other languages – it works!
• We pride ourselves on good Customer Service – take a look at just one recent comments from a happy Boatshed Essex customer:
• Thank you for the excellent service! I had tried to sell my boat privately for over six months and it was hard work. I had to reply to numerous emails. On top of this I had to make a number of trips to Bradwell Marina to show people round.
You sold my boat in just two months.
I appreciated the fact you showed people around the boat yourselves. I know that some brokers leave the vendors to do this, or even just let prospective buyers have the keys to look round by themselves.
You were all always helpful and friendly on the phone, and it made the whole experience of selling the boat stress free.
My only regret is that I didn't contact you at the beginning, the fees I've paid for hard-standing waiting for the boat to be sold would have more than covered your charge and I would have saved a lot of work”.
• Our terms are off course: No Sale – No Fee.
• We are Members of the British Marine Federation and the Boat Retailer & Brokers Association.